Thank you for making the commitment with Mount Madonna School to ensure that your child has an opportunity to thrive, grow, flourish – and learn! To receive priority consideration as a returning family and to maximize your financial assistance award, please complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by February 15, 2023. Families may continue to apply for the remaining Financial Assistance funds after February 15.
- Apply by filling out the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- Create a username and password if new to FACTS otherwise use your existing FACTS login information.
- Upload tax return for calendar years 2021 and 2022 and W-2 from 2022 or last pay stub from 2022 at the time of submission. All documents must be uploaded for your application to be considered.
- When you complete your Mount Madonna School online registration, please check the box indicating that you will be applying/have applied for Financial Assistance.
- Families will be notified an award is ready for viewing by FACTS. You will have 10 business days to accept or decline the offer.
- Financial grants are need based and a variety of factors are used to make a determination of the award
- Allowances are made for families with more than one student in the school and who demonstrate need with the higher tuition burden.
- Families can appeal the financial assistance decision in writing by including additional information not seen on the FACTS Financial Assistance form.
If you have any questions, please contact Beth England at 408-846-4087 or .
Mount Madonna School’s open admission and financial assistance policies do not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual preference, ethnic origin, disability, marital status, religion, creed or similar factors. This policy applies to all areas of student concerns: admissions, athletics, educational policies, financial assistance, and other school administered programs. Mount Madonna School is committed to maintaining economic diversity within our community of families. We allocate financial grants from our Operating Budget, the Bernice Arnold Scholarship Endowment and special donations designated for Financial Assistance. Grants are based on each family’s economic need, which is assessed independently through FACTS.