Our high school athletic program offers an exceptional volleyball program for boys and girls in the Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League (SCCAL). We have a cross country team and a track and field team open to both boys and girls.
Our middle school fields teams in girls and boys volleyball divided by age. Our girls teams play in the Silicon Valley Athletic League. Our boys teams play in Open League in Santa Cruz County. We also host a school running club open to both boys and girls of all ages. Many middle school students participate. The students run cross-country routes on our extensive network of trails and elsewhere around the county and participate in local running events.
We believe competitive athletics, for those who choose to participate, provides opportunities for team building, healthy competition, learning about winning and losing, and meeting new situations with enthusiasm.
- High School Athletic News 2021-22
- A Dedication to Technique and Training: Senior Octavio Moreno Medals in CCS Shot Put Competition
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Mount Madonna’s Octavio Moreno has Historic Outing in Shot Put
- Honoring Excellence: Students Receive Memorial, Academic and Pillar Awards – 2021
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Mount Madonna Setter Savannah Cambell Signs with Johnson & Wales University