Values in American / World Thought is a two-year social science class that involves trips to Washington DC and to either India or South Africa. Students follow an established curriculum, then prepare for meeting public servants and world leaders on the trips by reading and analyzing their work. The curriculum retains relevance each year as students prepare to interview different leaders. Past interviewees include the Dalai Lama, Desmund Tutu, F.W. DeKlerk, Senator Bernie Sanders and many members of Congress.
Peruse the entire Values in World Thought Video Gallery.
For more information on the Values program and curriculum, please visit http://values.mountmadonnaschool.org/
- Visit our online store to order Values program DVDs and T-Shirts
Recent Values in World Thought Stories
- Heeding a Call for Help: Dr. A.M. Kilpatrick Becomes a COVID Resource to the Broader Community
- Morgan Hill Life: Community Voices by Ward Mailliard : Mt. Madonna Says Farewell to Friend Congressman John Lewis
- Featured Video: John Lewis 2006 Interview with Mount Madonna School
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Farewell to Our Friend: Congressman John Lewis
- Patch.com: Farewell to Our Friend: Congressman John Lewis