The MMS Annual Giving Campaign has begun and we are striving for 100% participation from our Families, Faculty, Board and Trustees. At MMS, our tuition covers only a portion of the actual cost of running the school. We rely on everyone for tax deductible donations to help cover the costs of operation this year and keep tuition affordable for families in the coming years. Our 2010-11 Annual Giving goal was $100,000.
We are SO excited to announce that the Mount Madonna School community has achieved our Annual Giving Campaign goal of $100,000! Together, parents, faculty, staff, board, grandparents, aunts and uncles, special friends and alumni have donated a total of $110,483 to support this year’s programs at Mount Madonna School.
We are currently at 91% family participation. We are still aiming to reach the equally important goal of 100% family participation.
Participation by class:
|Pre & K||88%|
Why 100% Participation is Important:
* It helps us to leverage needed funding from the outside community
* It shows that our school community is united
100% of your gift supports this year’s program.
100,000 dollars balances the budget.
100% participation unites our community.
100 days to pledge your gift!
There are many ways to make your donation, including:
- Mailing a check
- Calling the office and giving a credit card number
- Going online (through PayPal with secure online payments). Click here for this option.
- Call the office to set up monthly credit card payments
- Using FACTS (for families using the tuition payment plan)
- Requesting to be billed
- Pledging an amount you will pay by June 1, 2011
- Transfering stock
- Setting up a matching gift with your employer
Questions? You may contact the school office and speak with Supriya, Jivanti or Lara.
If you know of any possible donors who would like to contribute to our campaign, please let our office know and we will mail them either a Connection newsletter or Annual Giving piece.
Please help meet our school’s goal – We are counting on YOU! Everyone’s participation DOES make a difference!
Supriya McDonald, Jivanti Rutanksy and the Development Team