Two Students Win National Writing Competition
This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Why We Write: High School Creative Writing Reading
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Third Graders Study Historical Black Activists - March 9, 2023
- Seeking Volunteers: Fifth Graders to Lead March 25 Beach Cleanup - March 8, 2023
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz, “Carmel, Beige and Pink,” by Lisa Catterall - March 6, 2023
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Students Learning Other Cultures, Wedding in India - March 4, 2023
- Innovate and Create: Sixth Graders Explore Digital Coding and Physical Fabrication - March 1, 2023