This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Addressing Equity Gaps and Engineering for Change - April 8, 2021
- Student Voices: Waves of Change by Alyssa Manzur - March 25, 2021
- Sustainability and Environmental Education: Speaker Series Continues on April 15 and 22 - March 24, 2021
- 2021 Creative Writing Reading - March 15, 2021
- Student Voices: On Unity by Ciela Diffenbaugh - March 10, 2021