This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Mount Madonna School Hosts Two-Day YOUnivesity for Middle and High School Students - January 21, 2021
- “Sculpting” Blackout Poetry - January 20, 2021
- Brushstrokes: Fourth Graders Create Paint Brushes from Natural Objects - December 17, 2020
- What They See: Student Photography - December 15, 2020
- Kindergartners Create Cheerful Holiday Wreaths - December 11, 2020