This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Engineering Club Students Build Underwater ROVs for Ocean Experiments - September 23, 2021
- STEAM Action: Sixth Graders Build and Race Model Solar Cars - June 24, 2021
- Ramayana! The Movie (2021): Now Available to Purchase or Stream - June 21, 2021
- Honoring Excellence: Students Receive Memorial, Academic and Pillar Awards – 2021 - June 16, 2021
- Ramayana! The Movie (video teasers) – Premiering June 25! - June 15, 2021