This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Morgan Hill Times: Mount Madonna School Celebrates Graduates - June 17, 2022
- Science Buddies: Second and Seventh Graders Study Microorganisms - June 17, 2022
- Honoring Excellence 2022: Students Recognized with Memorial and Pillar Awards - June 16, 2022
- Fifth Grader Creates Linocut Print for "Ramayana!" Photo Backdrop - June 14, 2022
- Class of 2022: Valedictorian, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Choices - June 8, 2022