This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- Honoring Excellence: Students Receive Memorial, Academic and Pillar Awards – 2021 - June 16, 2021
- Ramayana! The Movie (video teasers) – Premiering June 25! - June 15, 2021
- Class of 2021: Valedictorian, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Choices - June 11, 2021
- Deep Connections and Unintended Benefits: Reflections on Ramayana! - June 3, 2021
- Eighth Graders Consider Race, Equality and the American Dream - May 26, 2021