This winter the high school participated in Yes! Magazine’s National Student Writing Competition. There were six winners chosen from 2,000 submissions, and two of the winners are part of our community. Read on...
Art is a way to stay connected to the essential questions: who am I; what is my purpose? Through creative expression we learn to swim through complexity; while art doesn’t necessary make the waters less turbulent, it does help to make us more buoyant. Read on...
More Creative Arts News
- A Welcoming Preschool Environment Inspires Students’ Growth and Curiosity By Danielle Barr - December 6, 2022
- Love, Laughter and Friendship – Here We Go Again: “Mamma Mia!” Onstage - December 1, 2022
- Students Participate in Stanford University Model United Nations Conference - November 28, 2022
- Student Government Association To Host First Friday Market on December 2 - November 16, 2022
- Student Leadership Team for Model United Nations Conference Announced - November 10, 2022