The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Engineering Club Students Build Underwater ROVs for Ocean Experiments - September 23, 2021
- A Ray of Hope: Students “Journey” to India - May 5, 2021
- Fuel for the Future and Studies at Catalina Island - April 29, 2021
- Class of ’21 Senior Spotlight: Oliver Mensinger - April 28, 2021
- The World Beyond Their Horizon: Elementary Students Learn About Social Justice Champions - April 21, 2021