The “Learning Journeys” create an atmosphere of practical discovery about oneself and how to maintain one's composure and aims when meeting with the diverse challenges of travel in new environments. The journeys also help our students understand what we have in common as human beings, and to understand, at an experiential level, that we have some responsibility for the well being of others. Through these journeys students begin to understand that serving our communities is one of the primary roads to a happy and meaningful life.
Learning Journeys News
- Growing Up in Santa Cruz: History in the Making by Grace Timan - July 5, 2022
- Class of 2022: Valedictorian, Salutatorian and Seniors’ College Choices - June 8, 2022
- San Simeon Science Studies: Plankton, Stargazing and Ocean Engineering - May 11, 2022
- On Washington, D.C. Trip, Local Students Witness a Historic Moment and Protestors’ Strong Reactions - May 6, 2022
- Values, Perspective and the Whole Truth: Students Consider National Monuments - May 4, 2022